Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am excited because this week I have been able to spend some time designing  my new website.    If you have any suggestions for convinient layout designs and/or features or links that could be helpful or fun I would love to hear them.

Also I have been digging up some images of restoration work that I have done and it is reminding me of  how great it feels to work with someones precious heirloom that has seen its day and is in desperate need of attention.  I am attaching images of  my restoration work so you can see some of the challenges I have faced.

Finally, I want to share a few historical images of pearl-embelished Kokoshnik ( a cross between a hat and a Tiara).  In the future I look forward to writing about the subject as it is a huge inspiration and treasure to behold. 

Don't foget to check back soon for more updates about Marinaj.com

Before:                                                                        After:




Before:



After:






Kokoshnick:



No comments:

Post a Comment